Facebook Unable to Post Problem Solved.


Hey! whatsup Guys??


Welcome again to D-Coding Tech, Your Real Tech-Mate!


Do you use Facebook? If yes then if you have made a facebook account recently then you have come across a peculiar problem i.e. "We are unable to post, tap for more info" when you post something and it shows an unusual error.


Have you tried to solve this problem ? I know you have went to Youtube or Google and search for the solution of this problem and find nothing but to complain the authority ! right?


But the reality is that in most cases the authority does not do anything.




So here is a genuine solution for this problem because I have also come across this irritating problem.



Facebook - Unable to Post, tap for more info Problem 100% Solved


What I have done to solve this problem is listed below -



#1 Delete Facebook and reinstall it


Yes, this could be a nice one solution to simply delete and reinstall Facebook from Google Play or App Store. My friends have tried this and the result was that most of them can now post anything that they want [ not any aggressive content ].


But in my case I was unable to post anything, I doesn't know why I am ?



#2 Update Facebook


Yes, sometimes when you not update your apps then the app buffers. So, there might be problem with the Facebook also.



Facebook - Unable to Post, tap for more info Problem 100% Solved


Just Update it from Google Play or App Store and see if you are able to post from your account or not.



#3 Install Facebook Lite and Login with your account


Ok, this could be solution but not in my case. If it can help then try to install Facebook lite and try to login with your account in Facebook Lite and see if you can post something.




I do the same but still I was unable to post and the same error was on my phone screen.


If you are able to post then let me know in the comments below.


If still not then jump to the next method.



#4 Clear Data and Cache of Facebook


What you need to do is to simply go to the Settings < App Manager < Facebook.



Facebook - Unable to Post, tap for more info Problem 100% Solved



Just simply clear the cache and the data of the facebook and it works with me. Yes it works but when I made another account on Facebook then the problem still occurs. Yes I am able to Login and post with my previous made account but when I try to make a new Facebook account and try to post with it then the problem still occurs.


Its very irritating ! Huh....



#5 Don't post anything against the Facebook's Privacy Policy




Ok, I don't know what the person reading this article is [ might be a gangster Just Kidding !!!] , but you need to doesn't post anything against Facebook's Privacy Policies so just post something better and not that make Facebook to arrest you.


Now if you still not able to post with your account by using above mentioned steps then there is another and 100% working solution for it.



#6 Just Wait...


Yes this is the solution which works 100% and also with me when I am unable to post with my second Facebook account.


When you post something then the above mentioned error comes but do you click on 'tap for more info'. Probably Not !!



Facebook - Unable to Post, tap for more info Problem 100% Solved



But when I click I saw a Warning. It says something like that " There is some unusual activity detected on your account, you account will be limited for this days until 6:30 AM".


Must Read: Free Unique Articles for Your Blog and Website


So what you have to do is to wait for the time limit that is mentioned in your warning and you will be able to post anything after that limit. Yes, its true because I have the same problem but when I do as directed the solution itself comes out.


Hence, if you are unable to post after doing above mentioned steps then the real solution is to wait until the time limit expires.


That's all for today!!


If you have liked this post, then hit that like button and smash that follow button at the very end of this post to get instant notifications of my new post.


Stay Tuned !


Cheers !!!


D-Coding Tech

1 Comments

Comment your queries below.

  1. How was this post? Have you solved your queries? Comment Below ! Stay Tuned, Stay Home, Stay Safe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment your queries below.

Previous Post Next Post